Saturday, October 9, 2010

Everything is not as it seems..


Thanks to my friend, Linda from Kap_Chers Photography for this amazing picture. And now I shall conduct a little mind reading....what you are thinking is...Eduardo nevers looks so good as when I can't tell if it's him in the photo.

Looking at this picture, it made me think, as I get older I now see more beauty in the ordinary.  I appreciate my friends and family more.   I get more joy from giving than I do from receiving.  I have more gratitude within me than I do desire for possessions.  I've come to believe that, 'everything is not as it seems...it is much funnier.  And best of all my memory is not as good as it once was.   I can scarely remember all of the things that used to annoy me. 

This is the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend and I'm thankful for everyone one of you who reads this.
If you were here, I would pour you a glass of wine (out of my buddies bottle of course) and toast you!




2 comments:

  1. I'll celebrate with you my friend. Happy Thanksgiving. One of the things I have to be thankful for is that you are one of the friends that I can call 'super special'. You inspire me more than you know. Thank you.

    Now that my glass is almost empty from toasting you...can I have some more wine. I notice there's some left in your bottle and I forgot to bring some of my own. If not...

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. since we believe in sharing, we never go empty. There is always someone else's bottle to drink from. Enjoy life my friend.

    ReplyDelete