Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The quickest easiest way to seduce someone


"The secret to seduction is to cause the other person to feel good about themself"

In our too hurried life most people rarely give anyone their complete undivided attention.   And yet this cost nothing technique yields the biggest bang for your effort.    It is the ultimate compliment.   To give your total attention to someone is very flattering and causes people to feel good about themselves.

The other day I was watching a friends son.   He started out acting out very badly by whinning and complaining.    So I stopped what I was doing and gave him my complete attention.   Instantly he changed his behaviour and was soon laughing.   The change was so quick that it even surprised me.  

I've used this simple technique on clients over the years and always got great results.   Why don't you take it for a test drive today?   With each personal exchange resist the urge to multi task and give each person your total attention.    I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised at the result.  

Of course it goes without saying that this will require you to do more listening and less talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment