Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why I like naked feet


NO....I don't have a foot fetish!


I was just reading an article by Dr Mercola wherein he explains the benefits of walking barefoot on the earth.   It is called 'earthing'.   Here is an excerpt that you should read...

Earthing may actually be one of the best-kept secret strategies for preventing blood clots. In its simplest terms, Earthing (or grounding your body) is what occurs when you walk barefoot upon the Earth. There is a transfer of free electrons from the Earth to your body. And these free electrons are probably some of the most potent antioxidants known to man. These antioxidants are responsible for the clinical observations seen in Earthing experiments, such as:
  • Beneficial changes in heart rate
  • Decreased skin resistance
  • Decreased inflammation
Earthing has been shown to produce a number of health benefits, including decreasing pain and inflammation, improving sleep, and even slowing your aging process. One very important discovery, and one of the most recent, is that Earthing thins your blood, making it less viscous. This discovery could have profound implications for cardiovascular disease.

He goes on to explain that walking barefoot is better than aspirin.   There are a whole slew of more benefits.   Here is the full article....(go half way down to the part about  Earthing)

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2099/12/31/is-low-dose-aspirin-causing-an-epidemic-of-intestinal-injury-and-bleeding.aspx
So this got me thinking....why did the universe plant me in Canada where 6 months of year I'd freeze my toes off if I went barefoot?   Then it hit me.....WOW....the universe must want me to go to Mexico for the winters!    Beautiful.....God must love me and my naked feet a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment