Monday, January 16, 2012

If at first you don't succeed remember this....



This proverb was written over 1,000 years ago by a very wise sage.   It has been passed down from one generation to another and to this day it has reminded men and women to persevere and not let life's little setbacks and disappointments knock you off your path.   The great proverbs are short, simple and contain a great truth.   They are easy to remember because of their simplicity while still containing an important lesson.  

CONFESSION TIME.....I just made that little story and the proverb up.   I thought it would make my attempt to write a proverb sound wise and important.   Did it work?   Ok, it may not go down as one of the worlds great proverbs but I still like it  anyway.  

But wait it gets better....

I also re-wrote the Serenity Prayer.    Check this out...



   





3 comments:

  1. Hi! Is this Serenity Prayer poster available. I really would like to have a copy of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would love to have this in a print, can you please let me know how to purchase:)
    Made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Do you own the rights to the photo? If so, I would love to use the photo in a greeting card I am making. Do you know who the original author was for the Serenity Prayer?

    ReplyDelete