Monday, October 15, 2012

You can create a miracle today. I guarantee it!



Some folks don't believe in miracles but I can prove them wrong and its sooo easy to do!  And wait it gets even better...you can create a miracle today.   Let me give you a little example to demonstrate the truth of what I just told you.


"The thing about miracles is that they are easy as pie to create for others"   
 
A few days ago I was in the grocery store picking up a few supplies.   Behind me in the line was a very scruffy looking older guy in a power scooter.    If every there was a down on his luck looking fellow it was him.   He looked like he hadn't seen a shower in weeks and his clothing was even worse.   I didn't know his story but obviously it was a tough one.
 
As the teller was ringing through my order I could hear him talking to himself.   He was counting his money or should I say change (no bills) trying to figure out if he had enough to pay for his food.    A quick glance and I could see that he couldn't of had ten bucks worth of food.  
 
When I paid for my stuff I handed the clerk an extra $20 and told her to pay for his order and then give him the change.   She looked at me like I'd lost my marbles and said...why?   I said because I can and because I want to.   I then left.   He hadn't heard the conversation and was shocked when he went to pay.   As I left the store I glanced back and I could see he was crying and smiling at the same time.     Miracle created!
 
"The smallest of efforts from us can create miracles for others"
 
My take aways is..miracles are easy to create for others and maybe  if you believe in karma when you create enough miracles for others one will come your way.
 
A few years ago I wrote this little poem....enjoy!
 
(click on picture to enlarge)

So who are you going to create a miracle for?
 
 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment